The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
• What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
• What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
• What do you need to finish up?
• What do you need to let go of?
This month’s Full Moon is in the sign of Aquarius, an air sign. Aquarians have the unique properties of being both inquisitive (thanks to their air qualities) and dreamers (more of a water energy). They love to explore new things, people, and places. They are creative and inventive and seem to have an innate ability to deal with the “technical stuff.” As such, while they are great at thinking outside the box, they get frustrated when they have to follow the rules.
How Can You Harness the Energy of the Full Moon in Aquarius?
You can add the energy of Aquarius to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following questions:
- What dream is calling me right now? What wants to be birthed through me?
- What do I feel called to explore right now? Any uncharted territories?
- Where am I feeling “boxed in” or “caged” right now?
- How can I think about this situation in a different way – more “outside the box?” How can I use my creativity to get through this situation?