Full Moon Energy
The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
Full Moon in Aries
Aries is a fire sign, so those born under this sign tend to be very passionate and can be known for their temper as they tend to be a bit impulsive and impatient. They are also quite verbally expressive – they don't tend to keep their emotions to themselves. This can be healthy, as long as you remember to be considerate of the person on the receiving end of this expressivity!
So what does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Aries to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following reflective questions:
- What needs a little fire/passion in my life?
- What's been consumed by the fire (feels out of control/too impulsive) and needs to be doused with water/reason?
- How have I not been speaking my truth? What area(s) in my life might benefit from Aries' gift of verbal expressivity?
- How can I balance this gift of expressivity with compassion for myself and others?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Aries! It should be an action-packed, fiery time for all of us.