Full Moon Energy
The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
Full Moon in Cancer
As a water sign, Cancers tend to be very emotional. Yet, much of this lies in a deep well under the surface. They need to feel secure and protected to open up. When they do feel safe, they soar – they are insightful, caring, loyal, dependable, adaptive and highly intuitive. If you're not part of their “in crowd,” however, they may appear indecisive or moody because they don't trust you enough to bare their souls to you.
So what does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Cancer to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following questions:
- Am I being honest about what I'm feeling or is there something hidden beneath the surface (shadow side) that I won't let out?
- What are my emotions telling me right now?
- Where have I been ignoring my intuition?
- What is my intuition telling me to create/focus on right now?
- Where am I not feeling safe? What do I need to create so I can feel safe to soar to new heights?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Cancer! It should be a very intuitive time for all of us.