Full Moon Energy
The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
Full Moon in Gemini
Aaahh…. the twins. Gemini is an air sign, and while those born under this sign may appear to be indecisive, in reality, they are just able to see all of the possibilities and thus sometimes are unable to narrow their focus to just one option. They are also fiercely independent and desire freedom to explore all of the potential outcomes they can see.
So what does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Gemini to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following reflective questions:
- What emotions are coming up for me right now?
- Where do I feel “torn in two” or, alternately, stuck and unable to move forward? How might I benefit from viewing this situation with a new perspective?
- Where have I been indecisive? Am I ready to make up my mind and move forward? If not, what's holding me back?
- What needs closure in my life? Old patterns/beliefs/ways of be-ing or viewing the world?
- What opportunities do I want to explore over the next month? Year?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Gemini! It should be a thrill ride for all of us.