Full Moon Energy
The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
Full Moon in Leo
Leo, the lion. When I think of lions, I think of courage, bravery, and daring. As a fire sign, Leos light up any room they walk into. They also tend to be flamboyant and like to show off and be noticed. Because of this, their motivation is off the charts and they tend to succeed at whatever they put their minds to. The downside is that Leos are sometimes seen as prideful or egotistic, or even drama Kings and Queens. Fortunately, Leos are also known for their generous and expressive nature. The best of both worlds with Leo energy? Shine that light of yours on those around you so that all can benefit.
So what does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Leo to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following questions:
- What is my relationship to my fiery side? Have I been reining in my passions? If so, why?
- What do I think about people who live in the “limelight?” How might my response be my shadow-self talking or my ego?
- Where have I been hiding my light? Not shining? Not allowing myself to find and express my true potential?
- Where has pride or ego gotten in my way and prevented me from living my Soul’s Purpose?
- What is my Soul calling for me to do? What wants to be birthed through me right now?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Leo! It should be a fiery time for all of us.