The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
The Waning Time
The time between the Full and New Moons is considered the waning time. This is not the time to launch new programs, unless you began crafting them at the last New Moon. The waning time is a time where we go within and reflect – time to prepare for the next New Moon and what we want to put into place at that time. This is a perfect time for release ceremonies, getting introspective about your life, and letting go of what no longer works.
Full Moon in Libra
The scales; balance. Libra is an air sign, and while those born under this sign may tend to be indecisive and people pleasers, they are also fair, diplomatic and like their lives to be ordered and balanced. And they love to dream of all the possibilities, so they are fabulous at seeing things from multiple perspectives.
So what does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Libra to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following reflective questions:
- Where is my life out of balance?
- What do I need to do to bring balance back into my life?
- Where might I benefit from looking at my challenges from a new perspective?
- What do I dream of? How might I manifest these dreams and make them my reality?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Libra! It should be a reflective time for all of us.
For more about working with the phases and energy of the Moon, go here.