The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
This month’s Full Moon is in the sign of Scorpio. Feeling overly emotional? You have Scorpio to thank for that! As a water sign, Scorpios are very emotional, but it tends to lie under the surface. They often try to keep their emotions in check, so they may seem stoic on the outside, but on the inside they may feel in turmoil. Scorpios also tend to be very passionate and need to express their feelings to feel truly heard and that they are living an authentic life.
How Can You Harness the Energy of the Full Moon in Scorpio?
You can add the energy of Scorpio to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following questions:
- What are my emotions telling me right now? Are there things I am hiding under the surface and not acknowledging? If so, what and why?
- Where am I not being honest with myself?
- What am I feeling passionate about right now? How can I bring more passion and joy to my life?
- What do I need to release so that I can be more in alignment with my authentic self?
I think we can all take advantage of the Full Moon in Scorpio to better align ourselves with our Soul's Vision.