Full Moon Energy
The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
Full Moon in Taurus
Taurus is an Earth sign, and Taureans are very practical people. They are patient and carefully deliberate any decisions before making them. They are also very reliable and dependable, and may find themselves taken advantage of as everyone relies on them to get things done. But, they can also be a bit “bull-headed” or stubborn and sometimes cling to old ideals, even if they are not in their best interest. This Full Moon is reminding all of us to be mindful of your time and your own needs. You are stronger than you know, but remember to keep some of that for yourself.
So what does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Taurus to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following reflective questions:
- What needs a little deliberation in my life right now? Where do I need to slow down and carefully consider my options?
- Where am I being impatient with myself or others? How can I benefit from self-compassion and/or showing others more compassion?
- Where might I be being a little “bull-headed” or obstinate? How might I be more open and receptive to other ways of looking at this situation?
- Am I taking good care of myself? Am I keeping my cup full? If not, what do I most need to do to take better care of me?
- How have I taken on too much? How can I off load some of this or delegate to others so that I don't feel overwhelmed?
- What needs a dose of strength in my life? How can I be my own supporter?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Taurus! It should be a reflective, cup filling time for all of us!