Full Moon Energy
The full moon is the time of a birth, a time when the seeds you planted at the New Moon prior (approximately 2 weeks ago) come to fruition. So if you set goals and intentions at the New Moon, now is a great time to bring them out and evaluate your progress.
- What do you need to do between now and the next New Moon to birth your intentions?
- What needs to happen in your life for that to occur?
- What do you need to finish up?
- What do you need to let go of?
Full Moon in Virgo
It's time to dive deep. Virgos are meticulous and detail-oriented. They also tend to be highly critical, especially of themselves. As you can imagine, this can be quite stressful. On the plus side, Virgos are great at getting to the bottom of the issue and they are great healers (as long as they don't run into codependency or feel taken advantage of). As long as you remember to tackle anything coming up right now with a healthy dose of self-compassion, this Full Moon should be a great time to dive deep and get clarity on what you need to release/let go of and what you need to invest more time in.
What does this mean for working with the Full Moon energy? You can add the energy of Virgo to your Full Moon reflections by asking yourself the following questions:
- What issues are coming up for me right now? What feels stress-full in my life? What might the lesson be here?
- Where am I feeling resentful or taken advantage of? What do I need to do to resolve this situation? How can I take my power back?
- Where might I be over-analyzing things or overstepping my bounds (e.g., giving help when it wasn't asked for)?
- Where am I being too hard on myself? How can I cut myself some slack or give myself a break?
- How can I show myself more love and compassion?
Enjoy working with the Full Moon energy in Virgo! It should be a healing time for all of us.