Do you love yourself? I’m not talking about self-esteem here. I’m talking about loving the woman you see in the mirror – with all her perfect imperfections – and accepting her just as she is – 100%.
I didn’t. Not for most of my life. I thought I was broken, flawed, in need of a complete overhaul. Then I experienced a rude awakening a few years ago that changed everything. I realized I was living someone else’s life – going and doing for others, focusing on their happiness rather than my own – never stopping to think about whether it was what I wanted. No wonder I felt broken and didn’t love the woman in the mirror! I wasn’t be-ing the real me!
I know I’m not alone. I know I’m not the only woman who didn’t like – let alone love – the woman she sees in the mirror. I know I’m not the only woman to put herself last on her to do list (and if I’m honest, most of the time, I wasn’t even on my own list). To run herself ragged, so busy taking care of everyone else, never stopping to think about taking care of herself. To feel broken, ugly, flawed, less than. To completely lose touch with who she is and what she wants out of life.
But I changed all that. And so can you.
So my question to you is: Do You Love, Accept, Respect, and Take Exquisite Care of the Woman You See in the Mirror?
Is she even the real Goddess you are meant to be or do you not even recognize her anymore because you lost touch with her somewhere along the way?
My signature Activate Your Inner Goddess program is designed to fine tune every aspect of your life so you can fully embrace, accept, and love the woman you see in the mirror, overcome self-doubt, and reclaim your divine birthright as the Goddess you are.
My Activate Your Inner Goddess Program is a potent formula you can use to transform all areas of your life. Here’s the thing: for new beliefs and behaviors to stick it’s vitally important that you understand that putting yourself at the top of your priority list is crucial to rocking your inner goddess and achieving the kind of life you’ve always dreamed of living.
And I can help you. Yes, I have a PhD in Psychology. Yes, I’m a certified, holistic health coach. But more importantly, I’ve been there. I will work with you to create specific lifestyle recommendations based on who you are, your goals, and your unique challenges. Together we will create a step-by-step plan to recharge your life so you can go from frustrated, frazzled and overwhelmed to recharged, refocused, and empowered.
How do we do this? We start by taking a good look at all the areas of your life that make you who you are:
- Your Sacred Body Temple – Are you getting adequate sleep, eating nutritious meals moving your body every day?
- Your Relationships – Are all of your relationships (work, family, friends, life partner) flowing in harmony? Do you get enough play time with friends? Do your relationships build you up or tear you down?
- Your Wellness – Are you physically and mentally healthy? Or have you been suffering with aches and pains, anxiety, or depression?
- Your Work Life – Do you enjoy what you do? Do you make enough to feel financially stable? Are you satisfied with your education and career opportunities or do you want more?
- Your Home Environment – Is your home your sacred sanctuary? The one place you can go and feel safe, comfortable and loved? Or do you never get a moment’s peace and you’d rather avoid your home than be in it?
- Your Adult Playtime – Are you able to do things outside of work and family that you love to do and that fill you up? Do you have a creative outlet? Do you do things every day that you love and bring you joy?
- Spirituality – Do you have a relationship with a Higher Power (God/Goddess, Jesus, Buddha, etc.)? Do you connect in with you and the Divine every day?
- Relationship with Yourself – Do you love and accept all of you? Do you take exquisite care of yourself? Do you trust yourself? Do you make time for self-care every day?
You are a Goddess – but do you treat yourself as one in every area of your life? Most importantly, are you taking care of you or are you last on your to-do list (if you’re on it at all)? Yes, I realize you are a wife/soccer mom/corporate CEO/president of the PTA/all around Superwoman. I get it. You are a multifaceted Goddess – we all are. But are you living a balanced life you truly love that incorporates each of these facets, each aspect of you, without suppressing who you really are at your core?
Here’s the thing: if even one of these areas of your life feels ‘off,’ then every area of your life is affected. For example, if you’ve just had a fight with your significant other, you can bet it’s going to be that much harder to be ‘on your game’ at work or be your best self with your children.
So how can I help you? Let’s chat! I can tailor the Activate Your Inner Goddess Program to your goals. This one-on-one coaching program will transform your life.