I like to spend this time of year in contemplation. Just as Earth is going dormant to prepare for Winter (I still have snow on the ground from the storm we got over a week ago), I too like to spend the end of my year going within and preparing for the new year.
As we just had a New Moon in Sagittarius the same day (Nov 21st) that the Sun entered Sagittarius, there is no better time to create the rest of your 2014 while both the moon and sun are in a fire sign.
I asked my Inner Goddess what She wanted to focus on for the rest of 2014 and this is what she said.
I choose to create and love:
- The Balance I have created in my life, both of my academic job and my Goddess business and a balance of work, play, and relaxation so I can heal my adrenal fatigue and enter 2015 ready to hit the ground running!
- Me and fully embrace self-care this holiday season
- This dormant period in my business because great things are happening behind the scenes that I’m not even aware of yet
- Gratitude by letting others know when I appreciate them
- The Priestess/Goddess/Woman I am becoming by honoring, respecting, and loving her for who she is right now
- A deeper connection to the Goddess/Divine by immersing myself in the Priestess Process and honoring and working with the phases of the moon
- My own healing process because I can’t be of service to others if I haven’t first healed myself
- The abundance and prosperity I have in my life and love
How do you want to spend the rest of your year? What do you want to create? Holiday chaos and to-do lists or a sense of inner calm and serenity?